http://mypersonalscan.blogspot.com/p/mypscan-reader.html

.

RULES !!!

I- Upload after 24 Hours.
II- Include All Pages.
III- DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

With that don't tell us You didn't know

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dantalian vol_1 Complet !!


Dantalian no Shoka: Volume 1

Yo, here the full volume, 
now don't need to download chapter per chapter.
ENJOY

AND WE GOING TO START A NEW MANGA 
SO WE NEED CL/TS/EDITORS
ANYONE IS WELCOME

PS: Even if you're not a cl/ts, we can teach you !! so just apply 

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the cleaning position. I have some experience in GIMP, and I recently acquired Photoshop, so I'm not a (complete) idiot. However I have no practical experience in cleaning. I understand the basic concept (readjust levels, redraw stray lines, remove Jap text, remove speckles, etc) but I haven't actually tried cleaning any actual scans before. I'll try my hand in that Cleaning test you folks have in your forum sometime in the evening or so (its 3 am where I live right now ><) and you folks can decide if I'm worth training for the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it's ok, i contact you, but next time for the others pls send it by mail thanks and stay tuned

    ReplyDelete